I like this photo as we have a landscape photo of a student with the tennis courts and the school buildings in the background. I feel this is a successful image as it has a lot of focal points and I kept the background in focus as I felt the school was just as important in this photo.
I also am quite pleased with this photo as I got all the students to sit on the steps to create a more relaxed approach. The camera was level and got the models to look into the distance because then their is thought process going on and it would engage the audience more because they would be interested to know what they're looking at.
This photo was taken back in the classroom where I used a black back drop and got the subject to stare into the camera. I haven't yet cropped out the surrounding of the black back drop but I will later on as it is unnecessary. I wanted the student to stare down the camera to give it a firm and aggressive feel.
This photo was not one of my favourites as it has many points where it could be improved. Firstly the background is also in focus but its unnecessary and didn't need to be in focus. Also the student appears to have his phone in his hand which doesn't promote the school very well.
This photo originally was to create a sense of friendship and support within the school. Although the idea may of worked this photo didn't as it was out of focus the background wasn't that appealing and the subjects have their backs towards the audience.
This was another photo I took in the studio. Instead of creating an aggressive feel I wanted a more relaxed and happy one. The subject had his eyes closed during this photo and it didn't look like he was prepared for it so it didn't work very well.
No comments:
Post a Comment